Apr 2, 2009

Doctor update!

Briefly had to update. Just got back from my kinesiologist where we went over my neurological test results. My cortisol, Epinephrine, and norepinephrine levels were low. My Norepinephrine levels were the lowest he has ever seen. These are the chemicals in the brain that help with energy, they get you up out of bed in the morning. He said if he didn't know me and was just looking at the paper he would be shocked to see that person out of bed. Very, very validating. I have definitely been struggling with energy, and struggling to function normally everyday. The good news is that my Serotonin levels are back up. Last year that number was the lowest he had ever seen. Also the chemical that regulates anxiety is back to normal and I definitely feel that. I am soooooo excited to fix the few issues I have with some quality supplements and get back to ruling the world:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Make way for Queen Andi!! :)


My new umberella!